Wednesday, April 06, 2011

What's up Blogging World?

Long time no post. I doubt any one out there will even read this, but I keep thinking I need to get back to blogging.  I wake up and write posts in my head.

Life is busier than ever and while I hoped by now I would have an immaculate house and everything in order, my life is still messy.  As I recall I told myself to quit blogging and get my house clean and well you see how long I have been gone.

We are doing well out here in the boondocks,.We survived the big freeze this winter, almost no precipitation, which made the big freeze worse for all the plants down here.  I had a design customer plant a bunch of palms, her idea, we got ones that would normally be hardy here but when you get a 100 year freeze, what can you do? Lots of big established plants were killed.

Go to go visit the sister and family in California visiting the awesome (not Sandy Lamo) San Diego Zoo and my all time favorite, Legoland.  Still think I need a job taking care of plants at one of those places.

Max has survived 3/4 of Kindergarten and while there have been many bad days, I am thankful he has such a loving supportive teacher and staff at the school.  We broke down and are having him evaluated for ADD etc and going to start the Feingold diet to see if that helps too.

Z is a second grader as tall as my shoulder and I can't help but wonder where my 4 lb 15 ounce baby went. Doing well despite is dorky mother.

Hubby loves his new job at the High School despite being the Assistant Choir Director.  He was a Band Director and you know he always gave me a hard time about Choir, so of course I love it. He also teaches technical theater, or as I call it, the manly part of Drama. Not that drama is not manly, I probably just offended someone.

My business isn't a huge success yet, but it brings us in extra dough and gives me a flexible schedule and I am learning so in my book it is a success.

Looking forward to roaming around and see what all you are up too.  I have to admit the only blogs I have kept up with are ones that post links on FB or Twitter. 

4 comments:

mumof3boyz said...

Nice to see you again :) I hope that you start posting regularly. I hate what facebook has done to the blogging world :( And you have at least one person still following you, so write on!!

White Hot Magik said...

That really is true, I blogged less and less once Facebook came around.

Holly said...

Hey, nice update. Glad you and your husband's new work/projects are going well. We started the Feingold program last year. I am due to renew my subscription but probably won't. I don't feel that salicylates are a problem in our family, but we will continue to stay away from artificial ingredients as a matter of principle. Besides, my son has multiple food allergies, so we are going by the results of his test for what foods he can eat (and I am doing the diet with him now). I hope you find that Feingold works for you!

Thanks for tweeting with me on Twitter -- I'm on Facebook too. :)

Amber said...

So glad to hear from you--it's been months for us all. I hear you on Facebook. My motivation to write blog posts is lacking. :)