Malathion Man tagged me. I typed this up before I left and saved it to my drafts in the event that a spare moment in front of a computer was available. That moment has arrived at 5:30 in the morning while everyone else is asleep. I guess I am still on Mountain Standard Time. The trip out with three children under four in the car wasn't too bad. They were pretty good. I would like to just say one other thing before we getting started on this very revealing entry. HA! Malathionman I evaded your cloud of doom, but you got away. Justice will find you!!!
What is your name? Nora
Three names you go by? Nora, Aron, that fat mean girl
Three screen names you have had besides the one you have? Leucantha, Bugladynora, Azuldragonfly
Three Things you like about yourself? My singing voice, it scares the children to sleep at night. My curls when they behave. My amazing ability to get all manner of golf carts, trucks out of that mud hole I just drove through, without calling for help.
Three things you hate/dislike about yourself? My curls when they don't behave. My fat behind (I know this is shocking) I stink, literally, if you put a fragrance on me, it's going to be bad.
Three parts of your heritage? Scottish, Redneck, German (no wonder people think I'm scary!)
Three things that scare you? Malathionman's fog of doom. (you sure that is a labelled use?) Losing a kid, sometimes they find a hole in the zone defense. Lima beans, I really think they are tasteless.
Three of your daily essentials? Coffee with some sort of chocolate in it, chile (red or green some days both), a little quiet time.
Three things you are wearing right now? Bra, undewear, capri's.
Three of your favorite bands/artists of the moment? Metallica (old favorite) Sheryl Crowe (present) KT Tunstall (new favorite) *Sing along now, one of these things is not like the other.*
Three new things you want to try in the next 12 months? Miracle weight loss pill. To see if you can really eat enough Chic-Fil-A to get full. A margarita with as many of my blogging pals as possible. Tassie and Lizzie we are definately going sometime in September!
Three things you want in a love relationship? Respect, an ability/desire to clean, and of course sexy facial hair. (the facial hair is on him not me, okay?)
Two Lies and a Truth? I secretly wish for a million dollars, I secretly wish to be a circus clown, I secretly wish to have more kids.
Three physical things about the opposite sex that appeal to you? Facial hair, the curve of the mouth, and the eyes. (Hooters are bad thing in my case, man boobs are not cool.)
Three things you just can't do? Eat pasta, spray chemicals for no reason, figure out how not to be a tomboy.
Three of my favorite hobbies?Polymer Clay, Organic Gardening (It's more of a challenge), Blogging.
Three things you want to do really bad right now? Have a butler to pack and clean for me. Have some Godiva chocolate. Have the ability to pull myself away from this blasted computer and quiz.
Three careers you're considering? Teacher, Landscape designer, World Famous blogger.
Three places you want to go on vacation? Scotland, New Zealand, San FransiscoThree kids names. Zach, Max, Arwen (lucky I don't have that girl, right?)
Three true loves. Husband, kids, New Mexico
Three favorite animals. Tigers, Dogs and Horses.
Three reasons why you're doing this quiz. I rock at quizes (yes I am a nerd, thank you.) I cannot resist the challenge from Malathionman, he played along when I tagged him. *cough* I am lazy and this is easy.
Three people who have to take this quiz. This is not a command, anyone that wants to can.
Sunday, September 03, 2006
Things you didn't know you wanted to know, you know?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You love quizzes, eh? Aynde is the same way. She is crazy about them.
Good answers! Not a one boring or mundane. Good job!
Thanks for the comment. Just blowing off steam on that one.
: ) Sue
Post a Comment