Friday, September 15, 2006

Tip Of The Day

First let me say thanks for all the well wishes for the brother-in-law.

Second I won't be around much this weekend it is Z's 4th birthday and party central.

A few weeks ago I had a learning experience I thought I should share.

TIP of the DAY

No matter how appropriate Metallicas thrash metal hit Seek and Destroy is for your cell phone ring tone, remember I hunt bugs, It will be very embarrassing when you forget to turn off your phone and it rings during church service.

Just thought I would save you the embarassment. By the way, Mom, thanks for calling. Why weren't you in church?

2 comments:

Amber said...

I got a kick out of your last sentence in particular because I'm ALWAYS harping on my mother for skipping church. My, how the tables have turned... :-)

Texas Mammie said...

I have a little diddy on my phone that sounds like middle eastern/Egyptian music. I don't know what it is, but Hubby and The Princess picked it out.
It's very annoying.
I always make sure it's off - anywhere where I would hate to be 'the one' everybody stares at!!
xoxo
Dana