I have been meaning to write an entry for a few days now. There are a whole lot of topics in my mind. The plight of working vs stay at home moms, racism, and how to achieve world peace among the few light topics. But I guess you are lucky since I don't have the time or the "skillz" as the kids say to do those topics justice so you are going to just be blessed by a photo essay of what is going on in my life.
This is an old photo of my childhood horse but the blue sky is one thing I have been enjoying. While good old Deca is long gone from the pasture, my boys have been learning to ride our current equine tenants at the house. I don't have those pictures back from my official phtographer, I am too nervous to run go get the camera during the impromptu riding sessions. They both are riding on their own with instruction from the wrangler.
Good thing I had been training them at home. : ) Max has been perfecting his skills, although it looks like he may have been having some horse problems, but you know a good horse hug can fix a lot of problems.
These are photos of Z from when he was around 1. Hard to believe he is a seasoned 4.5 year old now. I think he may be the trick rider of the two, look at they way he knows how to wave his hat to the throngs of adoring fans.
A lot of my time is also spent as a referee. I am sure you can see why.
Then there is the organizing to do. This is the before shot of the kitchen .
And after including a close up of my magnetic poetry.
This is the photo of my magically transformed trailer living room. See I told you I had been painting.
Yesterday it was raining in the morning it smelled heavenly and nap time was nice.
Well I guess that is it unless I bore you with a bunch of pictures of my boys and I wouldn't stoop that low, would I?



1 comment:
Adorable! Of course, I love the hiney shot. ;) Cowboys in Wranglers training.
Your kitchen looks great! As does the paint job in the trailer. That totally does not fit my image of "trailer" 'cause I had ya'll in an Airstream, in my mind's eye.
I'm thinkin' we should come visit sometime and let our boys loose... (and then drive away...lol.. just kiddin'.. sorta)
What a wonderful and beautiful place you are living in.
Got green chili?
;)
Post a Comment