I have started a few drafts of some entries, somehow I am not able to get out what I want to say yet. The drafts don't read right yet.
I would like to become a better writer, so I keep writing, but not posting since it's not what I want. I'll keep working on it, but like a lot of things in my life I need to just chill about the way I want to do it, and just do it.
I think one of the things I have learned about myself in the last few years is how I often don't do things because they don't go according to my plan.
I realized that in my marriage when life started getting sour a couple of years ago, I often would shut down, because life was not the ideal I wanted. While having ideals isn't necessarily wrong, I gave up and that was wrong. Eventually we worked ourselves out of that with some help.
Right now I have been fighting my ideals with trying to work from home. I often have found myself bogged down with doing things a certain way, instead of just getting them done. Then I obsess about how long I am taking to do the work and get bogged down more.
However the important thing to do sometimes is to keep moving, even though the path I was taking is blocked, it's not the only way to get there. Right?
I think I am making some progress, realizing the problem is half the battle, right?
1 comment:
I think I am making some progress, realizing the problem is half the battle, right?
Yeah, right. :)
I think you should take your own advice and just chill and do it. You'll never get around to it if you don't.
Post a Comment