When I was pregnant with Zach was the first time I noticed this phenomenon. There are a lot of birthdays in September. It turned out that it wasn't just likely he would be born on someone in our families birthday but more than likely more than one of their birthdays.
For instance
9/11 two aunts
9/14 my sister in law
9/16 my husbands great aunt and great uncle (married, on that day too, isn't it sweet.)
9/17 an aunt, uncle and friend
9/18 two cousins
9/21 grandmother and friend.
There are more, that I am forgetting I am sure. In fact every year when having his birthday, there are sure to be conflicts with someone else's party usually not even on this list.
Why are there so many birthdays during this week in September. It all made sense once I realized this one little fact... Conception date for 9/17 (Z's birthday) 12/25. Before that, I had never realized that Santa and the Stork were in business together.
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Scandal: Stork bribes Santa to provide stimulating gifts to young couples
Labels:
Birthdays,
my observations
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
That's funny! I swear most people I know are born at the end of April. All the parents were hot and horny in the summer probably due to lack of clothing in the heat---who knows! HA
I'm too tired to be doing that kind of stuff on Christmas.
Hmmmm. VERY interesting.
Hee hee, my son's birthday is in September and I can confirm that Christmas feeling sure had something to do with his conception!
My birthday is tomorrow. :) And I was just thinking that!
There are gads of birthdays in September! Course I was premature so really I was a Valentine conception. :)
That´s funny!! Yesterday was my office monthly birthday party and there were too many people celebrating... 23 people. Can you believe??
Fabiola
Post a Comment