My sleeping dreams have been very vivid of late. My waking dreams, aspirations and goals are the ones that are fleeting and hard to grasp.
I am on the verge of a big transition. I may have both kids in school soon. We need a second income, what will I do with my time. What dream will I pursue?
7 comments:
I can't see the magnetic poetry! Maybe Firefox is wigging out on me... ?
I do love transitions though. Give yourself an opportunity to be good to yourself, a "you" vacation, if you will, before diving headfirst into anything else. You deserve it!
I can't see it either!
Transitions can be tough. I'm in one right now too!
Oooohh. . that's a wonderful/scary time. I can't wait to see how it goes.
I can see it now, I didn't right after I posted it either, but I had to wait until I got home to fix it.
If the next person will let me know how that is going. The poetry says...VISION DREAM ETERNITY
LANGUID SKY SOARING
THROUGH VOID AND SHADOW
Ooh, learn to knit, I've always wanted to learn how to knit. Can I live vicariously through you?
Wow. I *love* this! Lovelovelove it.
this sounds like me... trying to figure life out! :) Good luck to you!
Post a Comment